My1Login is the UK’s leading, multi-award-winning Identity and Access Management service that enables seamless user access to web, mobile and Windows desktop applications delivering operational savings and protecting businesses against the financial and reputational damage of a data breach.
It is envisaged that the role would appeal to an experienced digital marketer with at least 3 years’ experience in B2B digital marketing. The role will lead and execute our content and demand generation. The role will work closely with the rest of the marketing team to generate demand with a focus on content and driving web conversion from visitor to lead.
We’re looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic individuals, who are ready to contribute their skills to our successful and expanding team.
An attractive package that includes share options is available for the successful applicant.
- Execute the marketing plan to deliver demand generation and brand awareness campaigns
- Develop, execute and optimise campaigns across My1Login website, blog and social media channels
- Create and deliver valuable content to prospects and customers
- Monitor and optimise the performance on ongoing campaigns to maximise success and ROI
- Create copy and content for collateral and events e.g. website, product marketing literature, blogs, case studies, PR and social media content
- Identify poor performing offer pages and optimise
- Delivering marketing automation campaigns to CRM
- Keep up to date with the latest marketing technology and best practice
- CRM management and maintenance
- 3+ years digital marketing experience required
- Knowledge of a broad range of marketing activities (social media, websites, publications, events, etc)
- Experience with a CMS (e.g. Umbraco, Wordpress); analytics software (e.g. Google Analytics); and other demand generation and web intelligence tools (e.g, Hubspot, Lead Forensics)
- Experience in Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience of creating quality content for the web
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work in a professional, diligent manner with minimum supervision
- The ability to work on a number of diverse projects simultaneously and meet competing deadlines
- Confident, flexible and solutions-focused
- Degree level qualification or equivalent, preferably in a marketing related subject
- Willing to travel occasionally, normally within the UK, including overnight stays
- Experience in using digital marketing tools in a B2B environment and experience of paid search and sponsored content campaigns on Google and LinkedIn
- Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Must be energetic and motivated with a strong work ethic that demonstrates enthusiasm, persistence and a competitive spirit and the desire to be the very best
- You are a team player, take personal responsibility and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisation and planning skills to work independently on strategies, as well as with a team
- The position requires excellent communication skills, and the ability to build rapport with prospects and customers
Drop us an email with your CV to apply (No Agencies)