My1Login is a UK-based Identity and Access Management leader that enables seamless user access to web, mobile and legacy desktop applications delivering operational savings and protecting against the financial and reputational damage of a data breach.
It is envisaged that the role would appeal to a recent graduate seeking to learn ‘on the job’ in the dynamic environment of a rapidly growing technology business.
You will work with My1Login’s customers, prospects, project managers and technology teams to achieve successful business and user outcomes. This will include project co-ordination and technical activities relating to the development and roll out of new features, modification and expansion of existing features.
This position will involve some travel to our customer sites throughout the UK.
- Support the Project Manager during initiation, planning, forecasting and monitoring of My1Login deployment and new feature roll outs. This includes gathering of all relevant information as required
- Work with the Product Team to implement strategy, roadmap and feature definition. This includes sharing of ideas and design thinking
- Contribute to the product roadmap and new feature development through interaction and knowledge of customer requirements and strategic plans
- Provide on-site and remote support to customers during implementation and new feature roll out (travel mainly UK but potentially some overseas) in line with My1Login’s implementation processes and governance framework
- Agree the configuration of the My1Login solution necessary to achieve the desired user experience and support the customer in making the necessary configuration changes.
- Support customer in resolving technical dependencies within their infrastructure to ensure My1Login can be deployed
- Ensure that the customer is satisfied with the implementation of My1Login and will be a positive reference to other customers/prospects
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise on a project – finding efficient and effective solutions
- Ensure the project is delivered on schedule and budget. Update Project Manager and customer on status as required
- Liaise with contractors, suppliers and internal company stakeholders
- Maintain Project Documentation
- Contribute to the development of My1Login’s implementation processes and governance framework
- Communicate product ideas, bugs, and customisations to the product development team
- Write and maintain processes and procedures where required
- Write and maintain product documentation where required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Customer facing experience or demonstrated ability to communicate with customers is required
- Ability to generate documents for different audiences
- Accommodating and flexible attitude
- Be a reliable team player
- Ability to evaluate, organise and prioritise workload within a schedule
- Identify engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented
- Confident decision-making ability
- The ability to work within budgets and to deadlines
- Must be willing to go the ‘extra mile’ and ensure that customer’s expectations are consistently exceeded
- Must be focused on ensuring customer success
- Must be energetic and motivated with a strong work ethic that demonstrates enthusiasm, persistence and a competitive spirit and the desire to be the very best
- You are a team player, take personal responsibility and can harmonise in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organisation and planning skills to work independently on strategies, as well as with a team
- The position requires excellent communication skills, and the ability to build a rapport with customers and prospects.
Qualifications and Experience
- An IT and or Engineering degree or equivalent is preferable
- Technically literate with a basic understanding of SaaS solutions
- Basic understanding of enterprise networks preferably with experience of Windows Server administration
- Excellent communication skills.
Drop us an email with your CV to apply (No Agencies)